SunGuard® Spandrel HT
Glaz-Tech Industries offers a diverse and alternate solution for exterior applications with Guardian’s SunGuard® Spandrel HT.
Guardian’s proprietary coatings allow for a more durable, uniform and ideal application where structural concealment is required. Available in three commonly specified colors, SunGuard Spandrel HT is perfect for harmonizing or giving your project a desired contrast against the vision glass area.
Characteristics of SunGuard Spandrel HT
- Proprietary coated stock sheets are easy to cut into final sizes.
- Available standard stock sheet size, 96” x 130” for ease of fabrication.
- Colors available: Warm Gray, Black and White.
- Superior durability to conventional frits prior to heat treating.
- Coating permanently bonds to glass and has the characteristics of ceramic frit after post heat treatment.
- Conceals structural building components such as columns, floors, HVAC systems, electrical wiring and plumbing.
- Can be utilized for monolithic applications (#2 surface) or for insulating glazing units.
- Heat-treatment fuses coating to the glass surface while reducing the risk of thermal stress breakage.
- Spandrel HT is not intended for interior applications.
- Wall Cladding
- Custom Color Applications
- Hide Structural Utilities
- Curtain Walls
- Nonvision Areas
- Commercial Fixed Windows
- Security for Fallout Protection